Sunday 17 June 2012

Season two for my blogs :P

Two years , since I have blogged. Well, I quite missed it, I would  blame my memory power for not blogging for almost 2 years as  I forgot my password(aargh!!!). Therefore, I had to pressurize my grey cells to pull out the correct  password. Sadly, I couldn't succeed ,so I decided to create another account and start blogging. The only regret I would be having is that I can't retain the older posts in this new blog so that people could read them along with the new one's that I will be posting in the nearing future.I might be not sounding ardent while jotting this down,on the contrary I am looking forward to start writing down my ideas again .
       As my title clearly points out , this is like " Season 2" . It might rather be a little absurd , but why not give   second season or second innings ! On the other hand, I was very particular on leaving the name of my blog as "VAANI" which  means voice . In addition to this meaning, the foremost reason for retaining this name is that , this name is very close to my heart. It's my mother's name and I feel this is a very apt for my blog!
    Anyways, with a myriad of thoughts in my head , this is Kruthi signing off for the moment ! catch u later!

No comments:

Post a Comment